WHO WE ARE
BowWest is a not-for-profit organization working with the residents of 26 communities in northwest Calgary.
- To recognize and understand emerging issues affecting the community, residents and broader community
- To forge strong relationships with community residents
- To link individuals and/or families with appropriate services that will support them in their daily lives
- To provide support for community based initiatives
- To collaborate with city wide initiatives
- To provide volunteer opportunities for residents within their community
- To facilitate recyling opportunities
- To encourage and celebrate diversity
LOOKING FOR A WAY TO GIVE BACK?
- Donate non-perishable food items or unused hygiene products for community residents that are presently struggling to meet their basic needs. A big thank you to the people who buy sale items in multiples, donating to us what they do not need.
- We also accept clean, gently used clothing items and bedding for our clothing room. BowWest clients can access these items for no charge.
- For more information please call the resource centre at 403-374-0448.